Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Here we go again...

It never crossed my mind to share any of the crap my husband and I went through the first time we tried to have a baby, but this time is just seems to make sense. As of today I am off birth control and as soon as my cycle starts we will begin this journey again. I apologize now for the potential content of this blog. You will learn more than you ever wanted to know about the baby making process from a biological stand point.
My goal is to educate others on what some women have to go through to get what so many others take for granted. I'm sure there will be plenty of reflection on what I went through the first time around too...just for perspective.
I also want to say that I will not speak for my husband. If he should feel like posting on here at some point, he has full access. Men and women see infertility from very different view points and I won't even guess at everything that goes through his head at times like these. Don't get me wrong we talk ALL the time, but unless you've been there (or are on that road) you never truly know.

So, wish us luck, send us prayers, or simply think of us at some point in your day. I'll be checking in soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sending fertile thoughts your way. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby, baby, baby! So very proud of my newest blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete