Sunday, June 12, 2011

sorry for the delay

Life has been crazy! I'm sure everyone can relate.

My E2 level came back at 358 and Dr. P said we were a go for Wednesday. So Monday night at 10pm (and yes, it is specific as to when it's given) my husband gave me the trigger shot. I forgot how much that thing burned! We followed doctor's orders to have intercourse and crossed our fingers.

Wednesday morning we woke up and found out that we had a new niece. Congratulations to the new mom! Then we went to Dr. P's office in time for my husband's appointment and waited. An hour an a half later, we did the IUI.

And then we wait.........

I go in Monday morning to see what my progesterone level is and if it isn't high enough I will have a 'fun' medication to take. And we wait........

No comments:

Post a Comment